Vision and Objectives:
- Global Leadership of an Educational System whose End Objectives are derived from Islamic Values.
- Strategic Objectives (Nursery Schools level in general).
- General Objectives and Policies of Ministry of Education – Ninth Development Plan: Related to Nursery Schools.
Prepare Children of (4-6) age for entry in General Education.
- Accommodate children from 4-6 years of age (Nursery School level 20%) by the end of Ninth Development Plan.
- Update Specialized Programs, and Activities related to Early Childhood.
- Provide special items @ 20 % per annum in Nursery Schools to meet the needs of admission requirements.
- Develop Programs and Tools to evaluate potential of children before one year prior to entry in school.
- Provide Separate, equipped, readymade school buildings for Nursery Schools to accommodate 20 % children yearly from the target population.
- Develop Programs for preparation, and development of Nursery School workers.
Note: There is an addition in General Objectives and Policies of the Ministry for Tenth Development Plan, after approval of competent authority.
Sub-Departments of General Department of Nursery Schools:
Decision no. 360/7/1 of 12/01/1425 (H) His Excellency the Minister of Education has approved following Organizational Structure of General Department of Nursery Schools:
- Department of Educational Supervision
- Department of Programs and Activities
- Department of Social Participation and Cooperation
- Department of Development and Training – Nursery Schools
- Department of Nursery Schools Procedures
Office of the General Manager:
His Excellency the Deputy Minister of Education has decided to appoint Deputy of General Manager by Decision no. 34584969 dated 02/07/1434 (H).
Deputy of General Manager:
Deputy of General Manager is linked to General Directorate of Nursery Schools.
Objective of Deputy General Manager:
To support General Manager of Nursery Schools in supervising execution of his Tasks, and Duties of General Department.