Council of Ministers' directed the Ministry of Education and other concerned Agencies to act upon the Recommendations of General Committee of Council of Ministers' pertinent to promote Private Education Sector involvement in General Education in the Kingdom.
Provision of supporting the Private Education, including Kindergartens, in line with Goals set in the National Development Plans, through measures that assure raising its Quality, including:
- Facilitating Government Agencies approval for Education Investors' construction of Private Schools on Lands owned by them or allotted for Education purpose.
- Facilitating acquirement of Land by Education Investors by means of Right to Benefit.
- Financial and Technical Review, conducted by concerned Agencies of Private Schools' Annual Subsidy and its Reform Methods, for raising Efficiency and the Quality of output.
- Without any prejudice to provisions of the Royal Order No. (A/121) Dated 02/07/1432 AH, the facilitation of granting Work Visas for Teachers, Males and Females, to work in private schools.
- To increase contribution of Human Resources Development Fund in the salaries of Male and Female Teachers.
- To run an Education Voucher Program in private schools.
- Facilitating the funding of Private Schools through appropriate Mechanisms.
- To establish Government Education Companies by merger of Foundations and Companies currently working in the Government Education Field or establish New Companies in preparation for an initial Public Offering.