Recommendations pertinent to promote contribution of Private Education in the General Education Sector of the Kingdom:
Provision of support to private education , including Kindergartens, in line with goals set in the National Development Plans, through measures that assure raising its quality, including:
- Facilitating government agencies approval for education investors' construction of Private Schools on lands owned by them or allotted for Education purpose.
- Facilitating acquirement of land by education investors by means of right to benefit.
- Financial and technical review, conducted by concerned agencies, of Private Schools' annual subsidy and its reform methods, for the purpose of raising Efficiency and the Quality of output.
- Without any prejudice to provisions of the Royal Order No. (A/121) dated 2/7/1432 AH, the facilitation of granting Work Visas for Teachers, males and females, to work in private schools.
- To increase contribution of Human Resources Development Fund in the salaries of male and female teachers.
- To run an Education Voucher Program in private schools.
- Facilitating the funding of Private Schools through appropriate mechanisms.
- To establish Government Education companies by merger of Foundations and Companies currently working in the Government Education Field or establish new companies in preparation for an initial Public Offering.