HE The Minister
HE the Minister of Education Dr. Hamad Bin Mohammed Al Shaikh:
Doctor of Philosophy – Economic Planning and Development, Economic Policies and Natural Energy Resources Stanford University USA 1995.
Master of Economics – Economics and Developmental Planning, Stanford University and San Francisco University USA 1985-1987.
Bachelor of Economics – King Saud University KSA 1981.
– Royal Court.
Directors' Council Head – General Commission for the Guardianship of Trust Funds for Minors and their Counterparts.
Department Head – Department of Economics, College of Administrative Sciences 2006 – 2007.
Professor – Department of Economics, College of Administrative Sciences, King Saud University 2011.
Guest Researcher – Stanford University 1997.
Lecturer – Department of Economics, San Francisco University 1983 – 1994.
Deputy Minister of Education– Boys' Affairs 2011 – 2015.
University Deputy – Development and Quality, King Saud University 2009 – 2011.
Dean– King Abdullah Institute for Research and Consultative Studies 2008 – 2009.
Deputy Dean – College of Business Administration for Development and Academic Accreditation 2007 – 2008.
- King AbdulAziz First Grade Medal 1999.
- Order of Battle and Kuwait Liberation Medal, from the Joint Forces Command 1991.
- Member - Council of Economics and Developmental Affairs.
- Member - Group of Senior and Ministerial Councils and Committees and Number of other Committees.
- Member - Royal Court Confidential Works Teams.
- Member - Economic and Development Councils such as Financial and Strategic Committees.
- Member - Administrative Council, Al Ula Royal Commission.
- Member - Administrative Council, The National Center for Performance Measurement.
- Member - Administrative Council, National Development Fund.
- Member - Saudi Economic Society.
- Member - American Economic Society.
- Member - Economic and Environmental Resources Society.
- Member - American Agricultural Economics Society.
Research and Academic Contributions:
- Analysis, Evaluation and Designing – General Policies and Economics.
- Building and Analysis of Economic Measurement and Quantifying Models.
- Economics of Energy and Natural Environmental Resources.
- International Economic Clusters.
- Phased and Strategic Planning and Analysis.
- Strategy and Plans Analysis.
- Input and Output Models and General Planning Equilibrium.
- Structural and Organizational Reform Policies and Economic Stability.
- Quantifiable Methods - Linear and Non-Linear Programing and Active and Inactive Optimization.
- Development and Application of Quality and Accreditation Systems and Analysis of Planning and Strategies.
- Development Plans, Programs and Strategies on National, Private Sectors and National Companies.
Twitter (Arabic Content)
قيم هذا الموضوع
Rate this topic
4/17/2019 10:48 AM