Ministry of Education is proud of being the First Government Institution in Saudi Arabia who launch a Website, in 1996. Since then, the Electronic Portal of the Ministry of Education is endeavoring to achieve the Ministry's vision about Information, and Electronic Services.
Here we outline the Vision, Mission, and Strategy of the Electronic Portal of the Ministry of Education; and its Agreement, which forms the Basis of the Nature of its relationship with its Clients.
Presenting the Ministry of Education on the Internet with its Real Image, and ensuring its due standing among the Modern Electronic Services Websites. And facilitating access to its Information and Services to all by using the Latest Tools, and Technologies.
Developing Excellent, User-friendly, and Swift, several Electronic Portals to guarantee successful Delivery of Services, and Information to the Website visitors.
Using Modern Technology, and Tools to manage Electronic Portals, and following related Quality Standards. The Content of the portal was categorized in three Main Parts: About the Ministry, Education in the Kingdom, and Education Abroad.
Sub-categories were added to each category for Quick access to information. The Homepage was designed in an outstanding way by using Latest Design Technologies available worldwide. Drop-down menus were added to the Homepage for Easy and Swift navigation in all portal categories.
In a bid to promote Electronic Governance Initiatives, the Ministry of Education highlighted a Section on its portal for quick links to its Electronic Services. These links were categorized in different parts: Student Services, University Services, Cultural Missions Services, and Other Several Services.
Maintaining Safety, and Confidentiality of Electronic Services, are of an upmost priority. Improving the interactive services with the Website Visitors and Users; through Questions and Answers, Technical Support, and User's Guide on how to use the Electronic Services, Surveys and Questionnaires, and Electronic Interaction. Following the Best Standards in providing Services, and dealing with Complaints, and Suggestions.
The Electronic Portal of the Ministry of Education provides its Services to the Citizens, and Residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as to the Visitors around the world. It provides Special Electronic Services for Saudi Students abroad, Government and Private Universities, Saudi Arabian Cultural Missions, Researchers, and the Private Sector.
Our Standards and Commitments:
Based on our aforementioned Vision, Mission and Strategy, we at the Electronic Portal declare that:
- Our commitment to Confidentiality in all our Electronic Services according to our Privacy, and Safety Policy.
- Our commitment to provide Accurate Information to the core through the Electronic Portal, and the Electronic System of the Ministry of Education.
- Our commitment to provide our Clients best possible Technical support, that guarantees a Better Use of the Services on the Electronic Portal.
- Our commitment to keep our Services up 24 × 7’ on the Electronic Portal, and deal with Technical Issues as quickly as possible.
- Our commitment to answer all Complaints, and Suggestions of the users of the portal, and to Communicate with the Concerned Parties, and explain them about process of dealing with their Complaints, and Suggestions through the Portal or other ways of Communication, such as Text Messages.
- Our commitment to Communicate, and Interact with our Clients through the e-means such as Social Networking, Blogs, and Forums.