This service could be availed of by following the steps hereunder:
- Register on the "Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority" website nazaha.gov.sa, Activate the registration with the verification message that you will receive on your mobile phone.
- Log in to the site by the user name and the pass word to access al available services including the service 'Filing reports'.
- When you select 'Filing reports', there will pop up a page containing your personal information, as well as questions about the confidentiality of your information and whether you have ever filed reports with other authorities.
- Enter the specific information about the entity you want to report a case of corruption in connection thereof, giving a summary of the relevant facts, and then move to the next page to upload any attachments you wish to add to the report.
- Finalize the report filing action.
- You will receive a mobile message confirming the delivery of your report to the Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority and containing the report number which allows you to stay in touch with the Authority and ask for clarifications any time you wish.
- You can gain access to your own report by logging in to the Authority's website or to the mobile phone application, whereupon a list of your own reports and the statuses thereof will appear.