Ministry of Education affirms its commitments related to client satisfaction. Each service is set to be delivered within a particular timeframe. Below is a list of the e-Services provided through the portal, which are bound by the service delivery standards and their estimated timeframe.
The timeframe does not include additional procedures required from the service user in case of the submission of incomplete information. The timeframe is not applicable to procedures completed by a third party, such as a university or a state institution.
In case the service delivery requires involvement of a third party, clients must follow the regulations of each service provided by the e-Portal as explained in the e-Services guide of the Ministry of Education, all the e-Services are consecutively added to this list.
For more information about all the available e-Services, kindly see the
of the Ministry of Education.
Procedural Services for Scholarship Students:
|Personal Services||Completion Timeframe (Working Days)|
|Visa renewal request||7|
|Letter of identification request||7|
|Financial guarantee request||7|
|Financial Services||Completion Timeframe (Working Days)|
|Resumption of funding||10|
|Stopping of funding||10|
|Fees payment request||10|
|Reimbursement of differences request||10|
|Excellence reward request||10|
|Follow-up Services||Completion Timeframe (Working Days)|
|Extending language learning||15|
|Extending dependent's scholarship||15|
|Repeating of study year||15|
|Returning to scholarship||15|
|Transferring from country||15|
|Termination of scholarship||15|
|Changing scholarship start date||15|
|Changing scholarship end date||15|
|Changing study major||15|
|Changing study major and university||15|
|Changing male guardian||15|
|Changing language institute||10|
|Travel for educational purpose||15|
|Attending symposium or conference||15|
|Attending training courses||15|
|Separation of dependent's scholarship||15|
|Data Update Services||Completion Timeframe (Working Days)|
|Adding academic report||7|
|Adding new dependent||7|
|Adding new academic qualifications||7|
|Updating bank account information||7|
|Updating educational information||7|
|Updating passport information||7|
|Updating personal information||7|
|Updating dependent's information||7|
|Updating academic report||7|
|Updating academic qualifications||7|
|New File Services||Completion Timeframe (Working Days)|
|Studying on student's self expenses||7|
|Opening student file||7|
|Opening file for studying dependent||7|
|Sponsored student's study start||7|
|Requesting and Upgrading Scholarship||Completion Timeframe (Working Days)|
|Requesting scholarship for student relative||20|
|Requesting scholarship for student||20|
|Requesting scholarship for dependent||20|
|Requesting scholarship for studying dependent||20|
Receiving and Processing Complaints, and Suggestions:
In accordance with Saudi Arabia's regulations of justice and transparency, Ministry of Education welcomes clients' complaints and suggestions and advices for the purpose of improving its services. In order to improve its services Ministry of Education has already done the following:
- Provided e-Means of communication to the clients for submission of complaints and suggestions.
- Connected the system of submitting complaints and suggestions with the system of e-Communication of Ministry of Education.
- Assigned ticket numbers to each submission of a complaint or suggestion, using it a client can follow-up using the e-Portal of Ministry of Education.
- Used electronic ways of communication such as e-Mails and mobile text messages to update clients with the information related to their submissions and services on the portal.
- Guaranteed forwarding of each submission to its concerned department, within two working days and classifying it as delayed if not completed in given timeframe and subsequently its proper investigation by the management.
Obligations and Responsibilities of the Clients:
To help the Ministry of Education fulfil its commitments stated in the client agreement, clients are kindly requested:
- Not to misuse the e-Portal of Ministry of Education or its e-Systems in a way, that may lead to the stoppage, or failure of the service with other users, or that may compromise the security of the e-Portal, and the e-Systems of Ministry of Education.
- Not to use the e-Portal of Ministry of Education to spam the staff with too many, fake, or unrelated service requests and submissions.
- Not to use the e-Portal of Ministry of Education for submitting false or inaccurate information or documents.
- Provide all the required information and documents to avoid any delay in requested service completion.
- Provide clear and accurate personal and contact information when submitting a complaint or suggestion, with accurate information and details about the complaint or suggestion and also attach the supporting documents if available.
- When using the services of sharing, interaction and social networking of the e-Portal of Ministry of Education, kindly follow terms and conditions of each service.