To ensure following the relevant rules and regulations used in the country and improve the level of discussion for the purpose of achieving the desired goals, the Ministry of Education set Terms and Conditions for the e-Participation in its available Electronic Participation Tools.
These Terms and Conditions state that Participants must:
- Not to Violate the Teachings, Rules of Islam, National, Society Customs, and Norms.
- Follow the Relevant Rules and Regulations of the Country.
- Adhere to Etiquette of Dialogue and Discussion and refrain from Slander, Defamation and Backbiting, Racism and Discrimination against any Race, Sect, Tribe or Gender.
- Be Objective, Clear, Summarized, and Be Relevant to the Topic of Discussion.
- Respect other Participants' Viewpoints, and use the Appropriate Words, and Expression while Communicating.
- Use the Formal Style and Grammatically Correct Arabic as long as possible.
- Be Precise and Careful when quoting from the Noble Quran and the Sayings of Prophet Mohammed (Prophetic Hadith), and mention the source of the quote whether from Noble Quran or Authentic Books of hadith.
- Not to Violate the Copyrights and the Rights, Rules, and Regulations of Intellectual Property, and mention the Sources, and References of the Quote.
- Not to Publish Personal or Contact Information of any Person or any Entity, such as Names, Contact Numbers, Addresses for Marketing Purposes.
- Not to Misuse or Abuse the Service of Electronic Participation of the Ministry of Education in any way that may affect its Functioning, Security, Speed, or Stability, or in any way that may prevent other People from using it.